Happy Tuesday ya’ll! I apologize for my absence on the blog lately. I’ve been taking care of some personal stuff, but I’m back and ready to continue bringing you new content! I can’t wait for you all to read the fun posts coming your way. If you’ve been following me lately, you know I just celebrated by 23rd birthday! I had a blast celebrating with my friends and family and am so excited to see what this year has in store for me.
My actual birthday was Saturday and I spent the morning at a photo shoot with Lue + Riley. If you are obsessed with tassel earrings like me, then you have to check out her designs! To make things even better, my best friend Karina, from Sunflower Styles was a part of the photo shoot as well. It was so much fun getting to spend the day with her and meeting so many other amazing women. Afterwards, Karina and I drove back to Raleigh where I spent the afternoon watching the NCSU vs. Clemson game with my close friends and sister. I don’t really want to talk about the outcome of the game but I still love my Wolfpack! That night I had a party and got to celebrate with even more of my friends. Overall it was an amazing birthday and I am so thankful for all the amazing people in my life who helped make it special.
There’s been a lot of new faces around here lately and I want all of you to get to know me a little better. So keep reading to learn 23 things you may not know about me.
- My favorite food in the whole wide world is Mac and Cheese. Seriously, I could eat it for breakfast, lunch AND dinner.
- My dream job is to be a sports broadcaster on ESPN.
- I was on the dance team in high school and part of college.
- Sweet Tea is my favorite drink.
- I have two dogs- An English Lab named Cabo and a Morkie named Paisley.
- The day after I graduated from high school, I had deviated septum surgery on my nose.
- When I was 3, I was an M&M for Halloween.
- I like to workout at least 5 days a week.
- My favorite shows growing up were Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and That’s So Raven.
- I am the oldest child in my family. I have a younger sister, Lilah who is 19 and a younger brother, Trexler, who is 17.
- College Basketball is my favorite sport to watch.
- I’ve never been to the West Coast.
- My biggest fear is spiders. Big, little, real, fake. They all scare me the same.
- I have a huge sweet tooth and can hardly ever turn down dessert.
- My family and I can quote almost every line in the movie “Despicable Me.”
- I love playing with make up! I hope to eventually write some more posts about the products I love.
- My favorite song is “Drops of Jupiter” by Train.
- I get cold very easily. You will see me wearing a sweatshirt in the summer.
- My dream vacation is Australia or Greece.
- I can wake board.
- I’ve never colored my hair.
- I don’t like airplanes.
- My favorite colors are blue and pink.
I hope you all enjoyed reading these little random facts about me. Stay tuned for more fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts coming soon!
Shop My Looks Here: